Naruto Realm - Game Forums
Please login or register to see more content!
Please login or register to see more content!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full open world PvP MMORPG based on the Naruto series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killik

Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction.   Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Underlined text is information that might be outdated by the time you read it so please take a extra look at when the thread was made ect.

Hi. I'll try to make this as short as possible. I'm killik, Kevin, Sermina, Cabbage, I go by many names but you can call me whatever you feel is most fitting. I'm 17 years old, will turn 18 in about two weeks and I'm a big fan of Naruto and Anime/Manga in general. Many of you might know me from JO where I was first known as Sermina and now Killik99.
On my free time I enjoy watching/reading Anime, Playing various games such as League of Legends, Defence of the Acient 1 and 2 and many other games. I also love to write stories, often times short stories but it's still something I enjoy doing whenever I'm bored. I've recently left JutsuOnline due to personal reasons and I'm an active staff member on BleachONLINE.
I'm still unsure if this will be a Roleplay server or not, my guess this far is that it will be but I've not seen it stated anywhere as of yet. I hope I'll be able to live up to all of your expectations in terms of personality and ability to contribute, also if you need any help with forum moderating or quest writing I'm quite capable of helping you guys out. Oh and there is nothing I love more then forums so expect to see a lot of me here in the future.

Contact information:

I'm always avaiable on Skype 24 hours a day 7 days of the week. ( unless my phone dies. )
Back to top Go down
Hawk
3D Design
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction.   Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Welcome to the forum Kevin! Glad to see some new faces around here. Happy early birthday by the way (;

Anyway, if you would just PM me a filled out application, then I will be sure to bring it up with the team and have you started as soon as possible!

Be sure to read the FAQ as well!
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction.   Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
abdallah96

abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction.   Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction.   Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please to meat all of you. Killik's introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Realm - Game Forums :: Naruto Realm :: Introductions and Hellos-
Jump to: