Naruto Realm - Game Forums
Please login or register to see more content!
Please login or register to see more content!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full open world PvP MMORPG based on the Naruto series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Shinobi Games

Go down 
+3
SantanosRabi
Zzaraky
PPalma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PPalma
Admin
PPalma

Grand Shinobi Games Empty
PostSubject: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:22 pm

This idea is based in Saitou's idea i just develop it a little. Well for the one how dont know Grand Magic Games is an annual competition held to determine the strongest guild in Fiore in Fairy Tail. So why not in naruto too a special event where all the villages make a peace agreement and play this games. Now i will explain my idea...

Like in Fairy Tail the competition will for every guild in the world including Missing Ninjas Guilds and competition will last a week different from what happens in Fairy Tail.

Every day will have a diferent event that lasts 24 hours in real life in other words starts at 00:00 and end in the next 00:00 to every players from diferent GMT can play fairly.

During the event the Guild Team need gain the max points possible in the respective event. At 00:00 the points will be added in Guild Final Score. About the battles is hard to do 'cause of GMT.

Rules:

-Each event will remain a secret up until right before they begin, at which point the rules will be explained;
-Victory is based on who can dominate across several different kinds of competition;
-Only five members of each Guild can compete in the games;
**The members of a guilds team can be replaced by reserve members;
-Anyone without Guild cannot participate;

Some examples :

Event Name: Kill for Fun
Description: 3 Members of the Guild jump into a dungeon where exist Monsters (Doton and Water Jutsu) ranked by D to A. The players have 5min to kill all the monsters they can.
D-Rank: 2pts
C-Rank: 5pts
B-Rank: 10pts
A-Rank: 15pts

Event Name: Lost in the middle
Description: 5 Members of the Guild jump into a labyrinth the goal is get out the labyrinth fast as possible.
1st - 20pts
2nd- 18pts
3rd- 15pts
4th- 13pts
5th- 11pts
6th- 9pts
7th- 7pts
8th - 5pts
9th- 2pts
10th - 1pts

The rewards could be:
- Unique Jutsu.
- Guild House where people can meet together, train and buy objects (very high price) how buff the members.
- Money and equips.

like i said before this cant be done more then twice per year. The rewards will change every year like the seven events.

If have more questions just ask ...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorealm.umforum.net
Zzaraky

Zzaraky

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Hope to see that in game.
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:53 pm

I like this idea but I thought when it is only twice per year it would be something people are waiting for long times. So for me personally it would be much more nastolgic and epic to do some sort of Chunin exams, clan tournaments, in the arena, with people watching and waiting for their rounds. Basically the idea of Zzaraky. Perhaps with some of your ideas about special missions etc. For me would be much more nastolgic to have those great events related to those of the anime.
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:06 am

Lol reminds me of the Grand magic games from Fairy Tail, but still Great idea
Back to top Go down
Zzaraky

Zzaraky

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 am

gameboy0146 wrote:
Lol reminds me of the Grand magic games from Fairy Tail, but still Great idea

Maybe becouse it's inspired from Fairy Tail ...
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 am

^^' I thought my sarcasm was clear, i knew it was XD tongue
Back to top Go down
BlackStar

BlackStar

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Good IDEA Cool
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Indeed is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Madaku

Madaku

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Well its ok but what if a missing ninja guild came and everybody decided to get them instead
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:08 am

it would be the same as fairy tail, There are no rules regarding to targeting one guild/clan inperticular that your clan dosnt like so basicly just dont make enamys xD
Back to top Go down
Madaku

Madaku

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:34 am

Well if that's the case then i agree
Back to top Go down
PPalma
Admin
PPalma

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:26 am

Madaku wrote:
Well its ok but what if a missing ninja guild came and everybody decided to get them instead

During the Games everyone become ally even missing ninjas so this is not a problem...
Back to top Go down
https://narutorealm.umforum.net
BlackStar

BlackStar

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:02 pm

thats good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Shinobi Games   Grand Shinobi Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Shinobi Games
Page 1 of 1