Naruto Realm - Game Forums
Please login or register to see more content!
Please login or register to see more content!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full open world PvP MMORPG based on the Naruto series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Kekkei Genkai

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aceth

Aceth

Special Kekkei Genkai Empty
PostSubject: Special Kekkei Genkai   Special Kekkei Genkai EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 am

Heres my suggestion on 'special' (special nature type) kekkei genkai.

Here's how I think it should work.

For every X amount of unique player account that has one character reach a certain overall skill level or player level (if you're having those in this game), one random person out of those X amount of peoples shall be chosen to have this special nature type.

Here's an example.

1500 people are playing the game, for each 100 people to reach a certain level over all for their character, one person out of the 1500 shall be chosen to have a special nature type (this could obviously be different, it could be for each 500 people.. Razz)

Just my two pence on how to do the whole special nature type Kekkei Genkai thing.
Back to top Go down
PerveySage
Admin
PerveySage

PostSubject: Re: Special Kekkei Genkai   Special Kekkei Genkai EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 am

Kekkai Genkais mostly belong to clans so when you join one you would be born with it, unless of course the sharingan.
Back to top Go down
Aceth

Aceth

PostSubject: Re: Special Kekkei Genkai   Special Kekkei Genkai EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am

What I mean are advanced nature release kekkei genkai, for example Scorch Release, used by Pakura of the hidden sand, and also Lava release which is used by various people in the series.

Their 'clans' aren't really noted ever, so my idea was that perhaps someone was 'found' to be apart of an old clan who had X special kekkei genkai nature release type.
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

PostSubject: Re: Special Kekkei Genkai   Special Kekkei Genkai EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 am

MoizZ told me once they will implement the special abilities like explosive release, the paper release of Konan, lava release etc. too.
All being chosen from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Special Kekkei Genkai   Special Kekkei Genkai EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:36 am

Look like i said if not all most of the clans-kekkei genkai's will be implemented dont keep making posts about them.Im bussy those days and i havent decided yet how the stystem will work.So be patient i will announce it as soon as i think it carefully.
Regards,
MoiZzZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Kekkei Genkai   Special Kekkei Genkai Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Kekkei Genkai
Page 1 of 1