Naruto Realm - Game Forums
Please login or register to see more content!
Please login or register to see more content!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full open world PvP MMORPG based on the Naruto series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aceth

Aceth

Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff)   Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff) Hello_zps3707745c

Sup, my name is Aceth, 17 years of age and from England. I'm currently doing things such as art and a Creative Media Production (Games Development) BTEC L3 Certificate course in college, after college and probably University I'm looking forward (hopefully) to become a professional Games Designer.

My hobbies are watching anime (ofcourse), drawing various things, from realistic detailed drawings, to the more anime styled art. The thing I mostly do when I'm not working on college work is playing games non-stop. The genres of games I enjoy playing more than anything are RTS games, MOBA'S and MMO's.

I may attempt to pitch in and help you folks at some point in the future, but for now I'll just enjoy looking at how your project is going : )

oh and hi
Back to top Go down
PerveySage
Admin
PerveySage

PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff)   Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:29 am

Hey bro noticed you were active here most days but never spoke or saw you post. But yeah if you ever want to help PM me and we'll sort something out.

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
abdallah96

abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff)   Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Welcome to the forum.

Remember to stay active and contribute to the forum or even to the game.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
3D Design
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff)   Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Welcome! Please fill out an application and PM it to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff)   Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, 'sup, guten tag, bonjour (and all that stuff)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Realm - Game Forums :: Naruto Realm :: Introductions and Hellos-
Jump to: