Naruto Realm - Game Forums
Please login or register to see more content!

A full open world PvP MMORPG based on the Naruto series

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Which character are you surprised hasn't died yet so far?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PPalma
Admin

PostSubject: Which character are you surprised hasn't died yet so far?   Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:23 am

In my opinion is Sakura, she in shippuden turn a supporter character for sure and in the recent mangas Hinata is gaining her place for sure, and in a interview Kishimoto said that when he's drawing he completely forgot about her thats something weird i think, i think she is completly useless for shippuden, she kill Sasori and save Kankuro and nothing more. What you guys think ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorealm.umforum.net
Zzaraky

PostSubject: Re: Which character are you surprised hasn't died yet so far?   Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm really surprised Iruka didn't die. And If he Fights in 4TH War he should die becouse is verry Weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerveySage
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which character are you surprised hasn't died yet so far?   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:11 am

Zzaraky wrote:
I'm really surprised Iruka didn't die. And If he Fights in 4TH War he should die becouse is verry Weak.

Yes he is weak and Sakura killed no one, Chiyo controlled her and did all the work. Why is Sasuke not dead!!

Naruto Realm
Naruto Realm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PPalma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which character are you surprised hasn't died yet so far?   Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:41 am

PerveySage wrote:
Zzaraky wrote:

Yes he is weak and Sakura killed no one, Chiyo controlled her and did all the work. Why is Sasuke not dead!!

Sasuke is the second Main Char, if he die the anime ends, since the chunnin exam the main villan is orochimaru, now with the akatsuki people have forget him but now i think he will gain the place again, and the main point is take sasuke back to the village so if he die the anime ends...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutorealm.umforum.net
Zzaraky

PostSubject: Re: Which character are you surprised hasn't died yet so far?   Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Orochimaru is DA TRU VILLIAN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which character are you surprised hasn't died yet so far?   

Back to top Go down

Which character are you surprised hasn't died yet so far?
Page 1 of 1