Naruto Realm - Game Forums
Please login or register to see more content!
Please login or register to see more content!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full open world PvP MMORPG based on the Naruto series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elements, DNA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:39 pm

I want to tell a few ideas, because there are people who have some elements, substances or DNA mixed up with their bodies.
For example Deidara, Danzo, Orochimaru+Kabuto, Konan, Kisame, Suigetsu, Zetsu, Kakuzu and a few more I think.
So it would be very cool if there was a way to create substances out of the elemtens you control and mix up parts of your body with them or with DNA of the Senju for example or of a shark like Kisame.
So there could be just a few very rare scrolls who contain those secret techniques and transformation jutsus.
Of course your chakra and regeneration level has to be very high to learn those jutsus and you need a very high control over all the elements which you need for your transformation jutsu.
For example you get the scroll for the C4 clay transformation. If you have all the elements and requirements you could transform it with your body and from then on you can summon clay clones and if you find scrolls with techniques and jutsus for flying C4 birds etc.
You can search Cells of the Senju and transform your arm into wood in different ways. You can find scrolls about snake summonings and transformations and later shoot them out of your sleeve like Orochimaru. (Perhaps even with a sword in the snake´s mouth)

A few other Scrolls to get for the techniques of:

Suigetsu: Water clones (without summoning),
regeneration and chakra load on water.
more strenght on water jutsus
deflating on the ground into a puddle of water. (Your chakra reduces steadily untill you want to transform back to your body)
Very rare would be that water monster which he was inside of against KillerBee.

Konan: Deflating into papers, chakra reducing untill you stop.
Shoot paper birds out of your sleeve
Other possible ways of shooting papers, mashing them up with paper bombs etc..
Very rare would be building paper wings on your back and flying with them while chakra reduces meanwhile.

Kakuzo: (You previously had to transform your body with vines of Takigakure by having the right requirements and the scroll for the transformation jutsu)
With the vines you can take and adapt the heart of death people which does not have to be animated very difficultly, just a hole in the chest and
you take the heart under your sleeve.
Now when you have a heart you need one of the scrolls for the summoning and transformation of one of those masks. (To transform the Raiton
mask into your body you need much chakra and control over this element etc.) After that long way you can finally let the masked monsters out of
your back and fight.

Shoot, hit and block with the the vines out of your sleeve.
Stretch your arms and legs very long -> long range punches and kicks. (Basically like luffy but with vines coming out of your ankles)
Summon masked monsters and give orders like, attack, single and together. Follow and defend etc..

There could be more things about transformations and summonings to discuss. If only one of those things will be implemented in the game this would be extremely epic !

So please tell me what you think. Would it be hard to program?
Don´t forget I mean those things to be very very rare with very very high requirements so we won´t have shark-people, monsters and clay birds all over the place.
Stay fine people !

Last edited by SantanosRabi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koch
3D Design
Koch

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I like your Idea, but I think that would be kind of hard to program (I'm not a programmer It is just a thought)
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 am

Yes I guessed that, especially the Kakuzo, Konan and Deidara techniques. And I also think only programming one or two of the other ones would be a bit weird. Except the

The Edo Tensei = you can take blood from a person you beat. Put the blood on the scroll. Activate the jutsu and from then on you can summon him like a shadow clone but in a coffin. You can give him the basic three orders.

How hard would it be to programm only that one? I think this would already be extremely epic.

Last edited by SantanosRabi on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PerveySage
Admin
PerveySage

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:37 am

Edo Tensei would work but a Jutsu like that would be OP. Maybe a beta Jutsu?
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah for example. I don´t know yet if you guys do summoning jutsus but if yes, this probably could be one of them.
I bet you would find a few ways to make it not op. Perhaps the jutsu and the orders you can give will take very much chakra which won´t load again untill you stop the jutsu or somebody beats the Edo Tensei person. When it is killed you can not revive the same person again untill you get the same blood again.
Also the Edo Tensei drains your stamina and will kill you if you use it too long.
When it´s still too stong it might only follow your orders as long as your own body takes no damage.
There could also be sealing jutsus to beat the Edo Tensei. I really hope this could be possible some time Very Happy

Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Not rly the best idea..All those you listed are more to Kekkei Genkai's so you somehow through probably experiences or throw intensive battles but not so easy be able to obtain some "cells"..Nor this is the best idea...To conclude the best thing is that as you making your char you might be able to obtain a Kekkei Genkai as it would be random.That would be like not the wood release as it is a clan and you will be able to choose her from the start so the other Kekkei Genkai's from the "worst" to the "best",like "lava release" to "rinnegan"..Its just an opinion which i think is the most valid one but we will see..This need more thought..We will find a good solution or atleast i will come up with a god idea and i will make a poll.Peace ^_-
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am

MoiZzZ

That´s right. Would be better to have them choosen from the start. It´s much much better than transforming it with your body through a jutsu. I also didn´t think of the fact that the cells of the Senju can only be controlled of Uchiha or Senju themselves.
A very few of them perhaps could allow to be obtained in different ways. For example the power of Orochimaru, which makes the snakes things possible sometime. This could be obtained from the start and parts of it could also be gained from somebody else who choose it from the start and later places the cursed seal on you. (of yourse for a reward).
Also the Senju cells could be choosen from the start and in addition parts of it could be obtained by an Uchiha. Like the one arm out of wood like Danzo. I think any possible, logic, additional way to get one of those things should be arranged if it allows to be balanced well.
All my respects to you, and to what you are capable of !
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

Well like the guys here said we are open in suggestions..There are many things that we need to clear for the in-game.For the curse mark for example i was thinking to find it in a rare very rare area inside something for example and obtain a quest..Then through the quest you will get whatever "mark" you want cuz if you didnt knew it there is a variety of them and if you do all the parts you will be able to obtain it..But it aint gonna be easy Razz.Like i said in my previous post Senju can be a bloodline no need for cells and blah blah.The other kekkei genkai's like lava release,blaze release and e.t.c. might occur inside the game or it would be random in the creation of your char.We will see ^_-.All suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:44 pm

kk, the "Senju Cells choosen from the start" I ment bloodline with that too, but I said cells because for exmaples Danzo probably has arranged himself cells of them for his arm. Also Tobi in his underground freak show laboratory has a clone created from the cultivation of Hashirama's cells with yamato chilling right next, who has some Senju Dna too, so Zetsu through Kabuto also has Senju cells or Senju DNA and also Orochimaru did experiments with them. That´s why I had all the "Cells" stuff. But you´re right it would be too easy too get them by just killing a Senju. Not really a need to have them cells but I thought would be cool to do like your own little experiments with that powerful Dna like many people did in the anime.
So as you said for examples obtained in a quest similar to those cursed seals. But if not, I´m completely fine, because the cursed marks are even cooler probably.

Ah and I just want to know if I understood you right so are you even also thinking of taking the Deidara, Kakuzo or even Konan abilities into the choose?

Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Yeah all of them.
Back to top Go down
Madaku

Madaku

Elements, DNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elements, DNA   Elements, DNA EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm