Naruto Realm - Game Forums
Please login or register to see more content!
Please login or register to see more content!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full open world PvP MMORPG based on the Naruto series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions & Answers

Go down 
+6
Madaku
BlackStar
gameboy0146
abdallah96
SantanosRabi
PerveySage
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PerveySage
Admin
PerveySage

Questions & Answers Empty
PostSubject: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:01 am

Well guys here is the place to go crazy with all your questions. Us in the team will try to answer as many as possible
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:22 pm

Here I have my question, I don´t want to spam all the Forum but I wondered
how much will we be able to costume our character individually? Because I once heard you can make it look like nearly nobody else. Is it true?
Back to top Go down
abdallah96

abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Well of course. The team is working/will continue working on creating various types of hairstyles, clothes, faces, and body types.
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:45 pm

That´s beautiful. I have another short question then I will cool down because I already left comments here all over the place.
So when you are running, can you put your arms to the back like they all do in the anime? I think this is very important.
Back to top Go down
PerveySage
Admin
PerveySage

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:24 pm

That's just normal in-game running Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
abdallah96

abdallah96

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Which means, by other words, yes you can.
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:27 am

Now I know, I just checked your Youtube channel.
I just start to understand how big your project actually is. When I noticed it first I didn´t think it would be that exactly what I was looking for. I pretty much came here just hoping for some sort of character build and the running looking better than in this one preview. Now I really enjoy realizing such things are not even worth a question here.

And as the new forum is not so full yet, you perhaps have the time to let me know your thoughts on what I tried to explain in the Suggestions section.
Back to top Go down
PerveySage
Admin
PerveySage

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 am

SantanosRabi wrote:
Now I know, I just checked your Youtube channel.
I just start to understand how big your project actually is. When I noticed it first I didn´t think it would be that exactly what I was looking for. I pretty much came here just hoping for some sort of character build and the running looking better than in this one preview. Now I really enjoy realizing such things are not even worth a question here.

And as the new forum is not so full yet, you perhaps have the time to let me know your thoughts on what I tried to explain in the Suggestions section.

Was that a compliment? xD
Back to top Go down
SantanosRabi

SantanosRabi

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Hehe, Yes, I don´t find the best words in this language ^^
But yes, I mean when I saw the pink template video I honestly did not expect that you guys are even talking about Kekkei Genkai, complete character build and looks, items to collect, jutsus to learn, clans and all the good stuff already in such a great progression.
But all the more I am excited now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:27 am

Its great your exited and Thanks for the compliments to NR but could you do them in a different forum? this is the questions and answers forum, I dont want it flooded. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:48 am

This is somthing ive been wondering, Will everyone get there own room/house in the village to go to?
Back to top Go down
BlackStar

BlackStar

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:59 pm

good question
Back to top Go down
Madaku

Madaku

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:49 pm

So what is the system requirements ?
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:54 pm

For gameboys question need to ask the boss.Also about madaku's question i also need to ask the boss but i will also include this at FAQ as it's a crucial q Razz
Back to top Go down
Madaku

Madaku

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Thanks for your help mate will it be high because my computer is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 am

Alright thanks pirat
Back to top Go down
PerveySage
Admin
PerveySage

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:25 am

Madaku wrote:
Thanks for your help mate will it be high because my computer is
Spoiler:

Alpha shouldn't be to high. If you see the vid of the demo that's my laptop with game set as fastest running and my laptop is absolutely terrible.
Back to top Go down
Madaku

Madaku

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:29 am

I would hope that is true because really im not kidding the only bad thing on my laptop is the 6 year old graphics card which i got with a 2011 computer ... yeah the didn't tell you the graphics card was that old or it always over heats
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:46 pm

How will becoming jounin work? will there be an exam like the chunin or will there be some sort of test?
Back to top Go down
BlackStar

BlackStar

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:57 pm

my laptop is bad 2 xDD
Back to top Go down
PerveySage
Admin
PerveySage

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:29 pm

gameboy0146 wrote:
How will becoming jounin work? will there be an exam like the chunin or will there be some sort of test?

Written test most likely the rest I don't know since we don't here about the Jounin exams in anime or manga.
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:43 am

Alright Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BlackStar

BlackStar

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

Thats Going to be a hard test
Back to top Go down
SasukeUchiha

SasukeUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:08 pm

hi. i have two questions:

1. i am from poland, i will be able to play in that game?
2. if this game will be paid?

i can't wait for this game.
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Yea you will be able to play and the game is free to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions & Answers   Questions & Answers Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions & Answers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Realm - Game Forums :: Development :: Game FAQS / Rules-
Jump to: