Naruto Realm - Game Forums
Please login or register to see more content!
Please login or register to see more content!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A full open world PvP MMORPG based on the Naruto series

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jinchuriki

Go down 
+3
gameboy0146
BlackStar
Zzaraky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zzaraky

Zzaraky

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 pm

If there will be Jinchuriki's my ideea might help

The Bijuu's are placed somewhere on the map
Let's say you defeat a Bijuu
You have defeated him ,you'll get the Bijuu like a Item
Now you can seal the beast in a player with a specific jutsu.
Skip
The Bijuu is Sealed in A Player
After The Bijuu is sealed in a Body ,the respective player becomes a Jinchuriki...
-Hi's chakra regeneration will increase
- If hi's Chakra goes to 0 he will gain a Bijuu Chakra Boost
- Every Bijuu will have a specific unique ability
eg: Kyuubi [Fox Regeneration ( HP Regeneration ) ]

Other Players will start Hunting the Bijuu for hi's power.
If the Jinchuriki's is hurted (player goes to 20HP%) the bijuu will raise up and take control over the Jinchuriki's Body [ You'll start the Bijuu transformation , regain 100% HP AND MP )
-You won't be able to peform Jutsus wich require a High Chakra Focus becouse you can't control the Bijuu Chakra.
If your HP goes to 20% Again you'll transform again( Regain 100% HP AND MP) but lose control of your character , the bijuu will do random attacks.
The Bijuu transformation can start from the 1st tailed(first form ) to 9 tailed form. ( ultimate form ) .You will have control just over the first form.

Exception is Shukaku , where the first transformation will make you look like
Spoiler:

and the Final Form like
Spoiler:

When the Bijuu reach hi's full form the Jinchuriki will die and the Bijuu will walk free Again.

Let's say your Bijuu is Kyuubi , if he reach 9st tailed form you'll die and Kyuubi will walk free again
If you're Sanbi (3 tailed) , when the Bijuu is 3 Tailed you'll die and Sanbi will walk free again
You're Shukaku , when the Bijuu is full 1 Tailed you'll die and Shukaku will walk free again , got it?

With more wounded the Bijuu is , more Tails he will gain.

To avoid this ^ you must take control over the Bijuu like Naruto and Killer Bee did. You must fight alone against your Bijuu and take him 40% hp.
If you're Kyuubi you'll have a quest to learn the Bijuu Mode ( Like Naruto Learned).
If you're bijuu is not Kyuubi you will learn:
- Bijuu Transformation ( you'll be able to transform in Bijuu without losing control of your character)
-Bijuu Dama
But it wont be so easy to learn those things ^

Now once you mastered the Bijuu players will need to take your HP to 10% and use a special jutsu who will neutralize you , after that they can extract the Bijuu from you.

Back to top Go down
BlackStar

BlackStar

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:26 pm

WoW Thats A real Good Idea that is realy amazing i realy Like it!
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 am

Its a great idea but i think on jinchuriki at the moment is if you defete a tailed beast orso you get a stat boost but im not totally sure, youll have to ask Ash
Back to top Go down
Zzaraky

Zzaraky

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 am

I talked to him , he said he will the ideea and will be implemented.
Back to top Go down
gameboy0146
3D Design
gameboy0146

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 am

Woaa, Awesome work. You got ash to add jinchuriki bounce
Back to top Go down
BlackStar

BlackStar

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Yeah Zar i remeber That is was there 2 O_O Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icegunner

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:42 pm

OMG i think the Person with the Kyuubi will be one of the strongest people cuz you must defeat him very often O__O but also good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackStar

BlackStar

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Well,Its Not like You are strong Just if you have kyuubi in you,you have to train like any other ninjas to be good and if you cant controll it you have a big problem first you could die if You full transform in your Bijuu,and then your bijuu is gone....
so you have to learn to controll your bijuu and Yeah thats not going to be easy xDD and that have big riscs to so to realy Use the power Of the Bijuu you have to controll It!.The Other good Thing is Going to be that if the Jiinchuriki Fully Transform in the Bijuu like 9 tails from Kyuubi the bijuu is free again and other Ninjas Can Seal It and be a Jiinchuriki.Zar,you did real good Job Man Respect!! and You even brought ash to Implent the idea!!.So Thanks Zar i had a similar idea but it was not so good planned then yours and thx Ash For implenting this good Idea!!.
Back to top Go down
Madaku

Madaku

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Well your idea is ok but..... then all the tailed beast could be gone in a day and its just bad .... say you went to go get a tailed beast and somebody got there first and got it how would you feel you need to re think this idea so i can be apply to everyone and not just the try hards who play 48 hours a day if you get what im saying basically who don't sleep
Back to top Go down
MoiZzZ
Admin
MoiZzZ

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Its a good "sample".I will take it and fix it a bit as soon as i can.
Back to top Go down
Madaku

Madaku

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Yeah you should with that guys grammar -_-
Back to top Go down
Aceth

Aceth

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 am

I think it should be dealt like this:

Jinchūriki's are NPC bosses, to defeat one, you'll probably need the help of your buddies. When you defeat the Jinchūriki, the bijū revives some time after at a random location on the map, you will have to go and face said Bijuu with your friends and get them to seal said bijū inside of you through a sealing technique that is extremely hard to obtain (so it isn't silly-easy to become a Jinchūriki, an idea would be to go to the old Uzushiogakure ruins (uzumaki clan's old village) and fight rogue ninja inside said ruins, once you have defeated said rogue ninja, you can obtain the certain sealing jutsu formula you need to seal a bijū, which you then need to attempt to learn said jutsu to be able to seal the bijū inside someone Smile )

I think unless you are a rogue ninja/ a ninja that isn't afflicted with a village, you will need to get the consent of the village Kage to be allowed to do this, since Jinchūriki's tend to be rather unstable, you could be quite a large threat to the village possibly.

The whole going to Uzushiogakure is just to make the job even more difficult Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinchuriki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinchuriki   Jinchuriki Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinchuriki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Realm - Game Forums :: Naruto Realm :: NR Suggestions-
Jump to: